Baja Hoodies, Baja Shirts & Drug Rugs, Hippie Shirts & Hoodies
Baja Hoodie Pull Over Shirt
The Baja hoodie originated in Mexico, and was once was rather infamous for being associated with the cannabis, the Hippie culture and the surf culture. The Baja Hoodie like all sweatshirts is strictly casualwear and like all hoodies, the Baja is a highly versatile jacket that can be dressed up or down in a number of ways and invokes a sense of nostalgia among people from the 80s. For a long time, they were associated with surfers and surfing in Mexican coastal towns and were a part of beachwear. After coming to be associated with the hippie and cannabis culture, these jackets got a bad name (Drug Rugs) and at one point, whoever wore these hoodies were considered to have something to do with drugs! This is not true today, The Baja Hoodies are enjoyed by all ages and cultures!
Stay Warm with these pullover Oaxaca Baja Shirts that have a hoodie. These hoodie jackets add a unique style to your outerwear. No matter what you call them, a drug rug, a baja coat, hoodie, jacket, hippie clothing or a Mexican Baja it still has the same comfort and style sure to please.
Inspire and dazzle your friends and family with these comfortable stylish Oaxaca Baja Shirts. What better way to stay warm in the cool evenings than to wear one of these Baja Hoodies. Use one of these great pull over hoodies for at the beach, camping, around a campfire or just out and about just having fun.
Assorted Baja Hoodie Sizes: Large, XL, XXL
On the Large Baja Size 42 - 44
- Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam = 24"
- Shoulder Seam to Bottom of Sleeve = 24"
- Arm Pit Seam - Arm Pit Seam across Chest = 23"
- Across the Pocket Area towards the bottom of Baja = 23"
- From Top Shoulder Seam to Bottom of Hoodie = 26"
On The XL Baja Size 46 - 48
- Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam = 25"
- Shoulder Seam to Bottom of Sleeve = 25"
- Arm Pit Seam - Arm Pit Seam across Chest = 24 3/4"
- Across the Pocket Area towards the bottom of Baja = 24 3/4"
- From Top Shoulder Seam to Bottom of Hoodie = 30"
On the XXL Baja Size 50 - 52
- Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam = 31"
- Shoulder Seam to Bottom of Sleeve = 27"
- Arm Pit Seam - Arm Pit Seam across Chest = 29 1/2"
- Across the Pocket Area towards the bottom of Baja = 29 1/2"
- From Top Shoulder Seam to Bottom of Hoodie = 33"